The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Undergraduate) or NEET, formerly the All India Pre-Medical Test: NEET UG 2021 will take place in 13 different languages (English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu) and in two phases.
The application for the second phase must be completed during the declaration of results or the download of the score. NEET is organized nationally by the National Testing Agency (NTA) to offer admission to courses like MBBS / BDS, which are offered by most of the MCI / DCI approved medical colleges / universities in India. Visit Official website NEET (UG) Website & Registration -> https://nta.ac.in/medicalexam
The question paper consisted of 180 objective questions covering all important topics in physics, chemistry, and biology. Candidates must attempt to answer a maximum number of questions within 3 hours to qualify for (NEET-UG 2022). Candidates can see the information about National Testing Agency (NTA) NEET UG 2021 in the following article. Visit Official website – https://neet.nta.nic.in/
NEET-UG 2021-22 Exam Pattern Details
Students can know details about National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test [ Neet (Ug) – 2021] Exam pattern in the below given section(NEET-UG 2022):
- ➜ Mode of Paper: The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test [ Neet (Ug) – 2021] paper has been held in offline – Pen and paper mode(NEET-UG 2022).
- ➜ Sections: There will be two section in each subject(NEET-UG 2022).
- ➜ Language: Paper will be available in 13 languages – English, Hindi, Malayalam, Punjabi, Gujarati, Bengali, Tamil, Marathi, Odia, Assamese, Telugu, Urdu and Kannada(NEET-UG 2022).
- ➜ Time Duration: 3 hours will be given to complete the paper(NEET-UG 2022).
- ➜ Type of Questions: The paper will have objective type of questions(NEET-UG 2022).
- ➜ Number of questions: There will be total of 200 questions in the paper(NEET-UG 2022).
- ➜ Total Marks: The exam will be of total 720 marks(NEET-UG 2022).
- ➜ Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given for each correct answer. For each incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted(NEET-UG 2022).
- ➜ Choices will be provided in section B for each of 4 subjects(NEET-UG 2022).
NEET-UG 2021 Syllabus
The Syllabus of National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test [ Neet (Ug) – 2021] will be prescribed by Medical Council of India (MCI). Students will be able to prepare for the entrance test from Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects studied in 11th and 12th level.
[National Testing Agency (NTA)]: It will contain Laws of Motion, Electromagnetic Waves, Electrostatic, Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Electronic Devices, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Properties of Bulk Matter, etc[ Neet (Ug) – 2021].
[National Testing Agency (NTA)]: Some topics will be some basic concept of chemistry, Hydrogen, Equilibrium, Alcohols, Electro Chemistry, P-Block Elements, Surface Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Phenols and Ethers, etc[ Neet (Ug) – 2021].
[National Testing Agency (NTA)]: Some basic topics will be Human Physiology, Reproduction, Plant Physiology, Cell Structure and Function, Ecology & Environment, Diversity in Living World, Biology and Human Welfare, etc[ Neet (Ug) – 2021].