Axis Bank Personal Loan:- A personal loan is a personal loan availed by an individual for his personal needs. The purpose of a personal loan is to meet personal expenses (e.g. marriage, education, travel, medical expenses, large purchases, loan recourse). If you are also thinking of taking a personal loan from Axis Bank, then this article is going to be special for you –
Eligibility and Documents Required for Axis Bank Personal Loan | Types of Personal Loan | Axis Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate | Customer Care Number | How to get a personal loan from Axis Bank online? Axis Bank Personal Loan Calculator | Axis Bank Personal Loan Status
Axis Bank Personal Loan Eligibility?
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The age of the person taking loan should be 21 years to maximum 60 years.
- The monthly income of the applicant should be at least 15,000.
Axis Bank Personal Loan Documents Required?
- Aadhar Card / Aadhar Card Driving license/ Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Last 2 months’ salary slips
- Passport size colour photograph of the applicant
- Bank passbook, bank statement
- Job Related Documents
What is the credit score required for a personal loan in Axis Bank?
Axis Bank demands a good credit score for personal personal loans. Your credit score should be 750 or higher.
If your credit score is lower than this, you may be given some advice to increase your credit score, such as –
- Making bill payments on time
- Repaying loans on time
- Using a credit card correctly
- Checking credit reports regularly
How to take a personal loan from Axis Bank (Axis Bank Personal Loan Online Apply)?
To apply online for a personal loan from Axis Bank, follow the following steps –
- First of all, you have to come to the https://www.axisbank.com on the official website of Axis Bank.
- Then you have to click on the option of Personal.
- After this, scroll down, click on the option of Personal Loan.
- After this, you have to select Instant Personal Loan by clicking on the option of Apply Now.
- If you already have an account in Axis Bank, then I am an existing customer option has to be selected, otherwise I am not Axis Bank customer option has to be selected.
- After this, you have to select your income range.
- After this, you have to click on the submit button.
- Then the next page will open in front of you like this.
- Now here you have to enter your mobile number and Date Of Birth and click on the Send OTP button.
- After entering the OTP, click on the Login button.
- After this, you will have to fill your personal information, then you are also given a personal loan offer.
- Now you have to select the given term and condition and click on the Continue button.
- After this, you have to do E-KYC and click on the Submit button.
- After clicking on the submit button, now you have to submit by entering your Aadhaar card number.
- Then an OTP will come on your mobile number, enter it and click on submit.
- Now you have to check your personal information and click on the Confirm button.
- Now how much loan you have to take, select the loan amount and click on the Confirm button.
- In this way, you can easily get Bank Personal from Axis.
Axis Bank Personal Loan Repayment Tenure?
The repayment period of Axis Bank Personal Loan will depend on the bank’s policies and terms. Usually, the personal loan repayment tenure offered by Axis Bank ranges from 12 months to 60 months.
The selection of repayment period depends on your personal needs, sources of income, amount of loan, etc.
Axis Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate?
The interest rate of Axis Bank Personal Loan depends on various proofs such as – loan amount, repayment tenure, eligibility of the person applying and can vary depending on the policies of the bank.
Axis Bank Personal Loan EMI Calculator?
To use Axis Bank Personal Loan EMI Calculator, you can visit the official website of Axis Bank and check the EMI amount along with the annual interest rate and repayment period as per your application.
Benefits of taking a personal loan from Axis Bank?
There are several main benefits of taking a personal loan from Axis Bank –
- Using a personal loan you can meet your needs such as marriage, education, foreign travel, medical expenses, loan resolution, house construction, travel etc.
- The process of applying for Axis Bank Personal Loan is easy, you can get approval in less time by applying online.
- The interest rate of Axis Bank Personal Loan is much lower than other banks.
- Personal loan repayment allows you to pay in the form of regular EMIs.
Axis Bank Personal Loan Customer Care
If you have any problem in taking a personal loan from Axis Bank or have any questions related to it, then you can call Axis Bank’s customer care number and get your problems resolved.