In today’s era of inflation, we often need additional financial support to meet personal or family needs. Punjab National Bank Personal Loan is an optional service that offers you the opportunity to meet your needs in a high quality and easy manner. This loan can be for personal purposes, such as marriage, education, travel, vehicle purchase, or any personal needs .
PNB Personal Loan Interest Rate | PNB Personal Loan Calculator | Documents Required for Punjab National Bank Personal Loan | Punjab National Bank Personal Loan Application | Punjab National Bank Loan Scheme | How to Apply for Punjab National Bank Personal Loan
What is Punjab National Bank Personal Loan?
Punjab National Bank Personal Loan is a loan facility in which you can borrow a fixed amount for a fixed period. The specialty of this loan is that you can use it for any purpose (personal or family), this loan provides you financial security and easy to meet your needs.
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab National Bank Personal Loan?
Following are the eligibility criteria for Personal Loan from Punjab National Bank –
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The age of the applicant should be between 21 years to 58 years.
- The borrower should have a source of income so that the repayment capacity of the loan is not affected.
- The applicant’s credit score should be good (more than 750), this is also one of the recognition criteria of a personal loan.
- The loan recipient should also have all his necessary documents.
Documents required for Punjab National Bank Personal Loan?
A personal loan in Punjab National Bank requires the following documents such as –
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Passport size photograph
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate
- Last 3 months’ bank statement
- Mobile Number
Punjab National Bank Personal Loan :-
|Punjab National Bank Personal Loan Apply
|Up to Rs. 20 lakh
|Offline & Online
|rate of interest
|8.90% to 14.45%
|6 months to 5 years
|1% of the loan amount
|More than 750
Punjab National Bank Personal Loan Apply Online?
Follow the steps below to get a personal loan online from Punjab National Bank –
- First of all, you have to come to the official website of PNB Bank.
- Now you will see the product button on the top, click on it and click on the option of Retail.
- After this, you will see the Apply button below the option of Personal Loans, click on it.
- Now some such option will appear in front of you.
- After clicking on the option of Retail Loan here, you will see many options, out of which you have to select Personal Loan.
- Now the form of Personal Details will open in front of you, in which your basic information (Name, Loan Amoun, Date of Birth, Mobile No, Email, Address etc.) has to be filled carefully.
- After filling the information, you have to click on the Proceed button.
- In this way, the information sought in the form has to be submitted after filling it completely.
- After the form is submitted, the loan amount will be transferred to your bank account, thus you can easily get a personal loan sitting at home.
How to Apply for Punjab National Bank Personal Loan (Offline)?
- First of all, you have to go to the nearest Punjab National Bank branch.
- After this, you have to get all the information related to personal loan from the bank officer.
- Now you have to get the application form for personal loan from the bank and fill the information sought in it carefully.
- After filling the application form, you have to attach a copy of all the necessary documents given above (identity certificate, income certificate, bank statement, employee status certificate etc.) with it.
- Now after preparing all these documents, submit the application form along with the application form to the branch of Punjab National Bank.
- After this, the bank staff will check your application and approve the loan based on your eligibility.
- Once your loan is approved, your loan amount will be transferred to your bank account which you can use for personal or business expenses.
Punjab National Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates?
PNB Bank is providing personal loans at a much lower interest rate than other banks, its interest rates will depend on different types of loans and bank’s rules such as bank’s policies, loan amount, tenure and may be revised from time to time based on your eligibility. Generally, personal loan interest rates usually range between 8.90% to 15%.
To get more information about the personal loan interest rate from Punjab National Bank, please contact your nearest Punjab National Bank branch.
PNB Personal Loan Calculator?
PNB (Punjab National Bank) Personal Loan Calculator helps you to know the loan amount, interest rate, monthly or annual installments of the loan, so that you can calculate the loan as per your needs.
To use the PNB Personal Loan Calculator, follow the following steps –
- Visit the official website of PNB and click on the loan calculator tool.
- Now fill all the necessary information according to your needs, such as loan amount, tenure, interest rate and interest pattern (annually or monthly).
- After filling in all the required information, the loan calculator will provide you with an annual list of estimated loans, this list will provide you with detailed information about loan installments, interest amount, principal amount and total payment.
Benefits of Punjab National Bank Personal Loan?
- Applying for Punjab National Bank Personal Loan is very easy, in this you can apply both online and offline.
- This loan requires minimal paperwork.
- The interest rate of Punjab National Bank Personal Loan is lower than other banks.
- You can get more loan amount from this bank. It helps you to meet the money you need for big purchases, medical expenses, education, marriage, etc.
- No guarantee is required.
How much personal loan can I get from PNB Bank?
The amount of personal loan from Punjab National Bank depends on individual needs and eligibility. Generally, the maximum amount of Punjab National Bank Personal Loan has been set at ₹ 20 lakh.
Punjab National Bank Personal Loan Tenure?
The repayment period of a personal loan in Punjab National Bank depends on your needs and the policies of the bank, usually, the tenure of a personal loan provided by Punjab National Bank ranges from 6 months to 5 years.