Vidyadhan Scholarship 2022 :- Vidyadhan Scholarship Details, Eligibility, Application Process, Selection Criteria, Dates of Apply, Documents Required, Disbursement, Amount Reward and Benefits are mentioned here, you can see everything below. The Sarojini Damodaran Foundation’s Vidyadhan Scholarship Program supports the college education of deserving students from economically disadvantaged families. Students are selected upon completion of Grade 10/SSLC through a rigorous selection process that includes a test and interview. Currently, the Vidyadhan program has approximately 5,700 students in the following states: Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra and Telangana. The Sarojini Damodaran Foundation has created a new scholarship program specifically for around 3700 students in different states of India.
- Vidyadhan Scholarship Details, Dates, Eligibility, Selection Criteria and Application Process
- Vidyadhan Scholarship Eligibility
- Vidyadhan Scholarship Required Documents
- Vidyadhan Scholarship Application Process
- How to Apply for Vidyadhan Scholarship?
- Vidyadhan Scholarship Selection Criteria
- Vidyadhan Scholarship Amount
- Vidyadhan Scholarship Disbursement
Vidyadhan Scholarship Details, Dates, Eligibility, Selection Criteria and Application Process
|Scholarship Name||Vidyadhan Scholarship|
|Authority By||Sarojini Damodaran Foundation (SDF)|
|Region||Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Goa, Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Puducherry|
|Eligibility||10th passed students whose family annual income is rupees 2 Lakhs|
|Application Mode||Online Available|
|Date of Apply||July, 2022|
|Last Date||December, 2022|
|Amount||Rs. 10000 to Rs. 60000 per year as depending on the course & duration.|
Different states of India will be eligible to use this scholarship program, but if you want to use Vidyadhan scholarship program you will need to read the article below. In this article, we have covered the detailed information regarding the scholarship program including eligibility criteria, educational criteria, award details and most importantly the step-by-step procedure to apply for a scholarship. The Sarojini Damodaran SDF Foundation (SDF) offers scholarships to qualified and deserving candidates from economically disadvantaged families. They help deserving students from disadvantaged backgrounds by supporting their higher education.
To make the program more scalable and self-sustaining in all states of India, a new curriculum model was introduced and appropriately named “Vidyadhan”. The Vidyadhan Scholarship for Successful 10th Students has many benefits. Sarojini Damodaran Foundation launches Vidyadhan Scholarship for 10th successful student.
The Fund provides financial support to deserving students from economically disadvantaged families who can pursue university studies. Therefore, candidates who have passed the school’s 10th grade entrance exam can apply for the scholarship. The Sarojini Damodaran Foundation will select applicants based on the results of a rigorous test and interview.
More than 2800 students have taken advantage of the scholarship benefits. The institution will provide financial support to students of class XI and XII for two years. The application deadline for the Vidyadhan scholarship for Delhi students is October 30, 2021 and Odisha students is October 31, 2021. Selected individuals will be eligible for a two-year scholarship from the Foundation.
If they continue to do well in their studies, they will receive a scholarship to pursue any course that interests them; these scholarships are made available either directly through the foundation or through external donors registered with the Foundation.
Scholarship levels for graduate courses range from Rs 10,000 to Rs 60,000 per year depending on the state, course, duration, etc. Selected students will be required to participate in the Foundation’s mentoring programs.
Vidyadhan Scholarship Eligibility
The organization awards scholarships to deserving students from weak economic sectors. They must have completed Class X from a government accredited school. Here are other Vidyadhan Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must achieve at least 90% marks or equivalent in the Class 10/SSC exam.
- However, students with disabilities must score at least 75% on the Grade 10 board test.
- The applicant’s annual household income must not exceed INR 2,00,000 from all sources.
- Students must have completed grade 10 studying in Kerala, Karnataka, Pondicherry, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat and Maharashtra.
Vidyadhan Scholarship Required Documents
Applicants must attach the required documents to complete the application procedure. They must ensure that documents are scanned and uploaded in the specified format. Below are the required documents for the Vidyadhan Scholarship:
- SSLC/ SSC/ class 10 or equivalent marks sheets
- Passport size photo
- income certificate
- Disability certificate (if any)
Vidyadhan Scholarship Application Process
To apply for the scholarship we will have to follow the below simple procedure:-
First, visit the official website of the scholarship
- The home page will appear on your screen.
- Click on the option labeled Apply for a Scholarship
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Read the tutorial
- Click Sign Up Now
- Sign Up Success.
- Sign in with your credentials and apply for the scholarship of your choice.
- You will be registered for the benefit of the scholarship. To login
- Open the official website of the scholarship program.
- The website’s home page will open.
- Select the Sign in option.
- A new login form will open on the screen.
- Enter username and password. Now click on the Sign In option.
How to Apply for Vidyadhan Scholarship?
The application process for the scholarship program is online. Candidates can get the application form from the official website. They must duly complete the form and submit the necessary documents to complete the registration procedure. Read below to know how to apply for Vidyadhan scholarship in detail:
Interested applicants please visit the official website of the Vidyadhan Scholarship. They must click on the “Apply for Scholarship” tab displayed on the homepage. Next, first-time applicants must register on the Vidyadhan scholarship portal.
Once registered, they will receive an activation link on their registered email id. Candidates must click on the activation link to complete the registration process.
Next, students need to login Vidyadhan scholarship credentials. They can now access the application form. Candidates provide information such as name, date of birth, email id, etc. They must also upload the required documents in the application. The candidate is now prompted to create a new password for future reference and follow-up.
They must then click the “Submit” button to complete the registration process. After submitting the application, applicants should take a copy of the confirmation page for future reference. Any future communication from the sponsor will be through the letter provided by the applicant during the application process.
How to Apply for Vidyadan (2022-23) Online?
- Visit the official website vidyadhan.org.
- Click “Apply for Scholarship”.
- Click the “Sign Up Now” button.
- Enter your name, email address and password.
- Click Sign Up. Once logged in, you can complete the request form.
- Upload the required documents and submit them.
- You will receive a successfully delivered message.
Vidyadhan Scholarship Selection Criteria
Vidyadhan Scholarship Selection Process Candidates are selected based on their academic merit and financial need. Details of the SDF Vidyadhan Scholarship selection process are as follows:
- The initial selection of applicants is based on their academic performance.
- Selected students must appear for the test and interview.
- The Organizing Committee will notify the shortlisted candidates the date, time and place of the exam/interview.
- In some cases, the Vidyadhan scholarship fund will reimburse the student’s travel expenses.
The date, time and location of the exam/interview will be communicated to each candidate on the list by email or SMS. In some cases, the scholarship committee will reimburse the student and parent’s travel expenses.
Vidyadhan Scholarship Amount
The goal of the program is to encourage students to pursue higher education without financial constraints. Selected students will receive up to INR 60,000 per year. Here are the details of the 10th SDF Vidyadhan Scholarship Award for Successful Students:
- Selected students belonging to Kerala will receive a Vidyadhan scholarship worth INR 5,000 per year.
- Those from other eligible states will receive INR 6,000.
All scholarship recipients must participate in the mentorship program organized by the Sarojini Damodaran Foundation. The Foundation will provide outstanding high school seniors with another scholarship to pursue a degree program in any discipline. Students enrolled in a postgraduate program will be granted a Vidyadhan Scholarship ranging from INR 10,000 to INR 60,000 per year depending on the course, course length, conditions, etc.
Outstanding high school students will receive scholarships to pursue their studies in any discipline.
Selected students from Karnataka, Pondicherry, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat and Maharashtra will be awarded a scholarship of INR 5000 each year to attend grade 11 and 12. Selected students must participate in the mentoring program of the Sarojini Damodaran Foundation.
Vidyadhan Scholarship Disbursement
The purpose of Vidyadhan Scholarship is to create conditions for financially weak and good students to pursue their dreams. SDF enthusiastically supports bright students who are unable to continue their studies/graduate studies due to lack of funding. Candidates are selected after passing the 10th promotion through a rigorous selection procedure. Vidyadhan Scholarship Program has nearly 1500 students across Kerala, Karnataka, Maharashtra, TN (Tamil Nadu), AP (Andhra Pradesh) and TS (Telangana).
The 10th successful student receives a 2-year scholarship program. If they pass, the benefits will continue on whichever route they choose.
Currently the program has more than 4000 students from Kerala (KL), Karnataka (KA), Tamil Nadu (TN), Pondicherry (PC), Maharashtra (MH) Andhra Pradesh (AP), Gujarat GJ, Telangana (TS), Goa (GA) and Orissa.
The SDF identifies students in need of financial assistance after admission through a rigorous process and assists them to complete high school and graduate of their choice.